If you’re a regular customer of Pizza Hut, then you might have ordered from them quite often. But if you are someone who orders from this restaurant only occasionally or once in a blue moon, then you should know how to track your order on the app. This article will help you learn how to track your pizza order at Pizza Hut. Reading these tips can never hurt if it’s not your first time ordering their delicious and cheesy pizzas. If you are not aware yet, the internet is packed with information about almost everything. From ordering a bucket of KFC chicken to looking up obscure facts about pandas, there are more websites than one can count that cater to our information needs. With so much online and offline information, it is easy to find anything related to cooking and eating out. Even researching about fast food chains and how to track your order on the app will be simple; all you need is this article and a little bit of research!
How To Track Your Pizza Hut Order On Their App?
- Go to the Pizza Hut App
- Tap on the menu icon at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Tap on “Order History”
- Tap on “Track Order”
- Enter your order number and tap on “Track Order.”
- You will be asked to enter your email address and password for verification, enter them, and tap on “Submit.”
- You will receive an email with a link to track your order online; click on it, and you will be taken to the Pizza Hut website, where you can see all your orders in one place!
Why Is It Important To Track Your Order?
- You can see your order history.
- You can edit or cancel your order if need be
- If you want to complain about the quality of the pizza you received, you can do it quickly.
- You can also track the orders of employees too!
- It helps you avoid any delivery issues associated with wrong orders being delivered, missing deliveries, or waiting an extra-long time to receive your order.
- So this is it for now! This was a quick breakdown on tracking Pizza Hut orders on their app; I hope this helped, and do let me know if you have anything to add! What tips would you like to share?
How To Find Your Tracking Information On The App?
- The first step in tracking your order is to find the order number. You can find the order number on the app when you place the order or on the receipt when you pay for the order.
- If you have placed the order through the app, it is easy to find the order number as it will be displayed on your screen. You can also find the order number on the email confirmation after you place the order.
- The order number will help you to track your order more efficiently. As soon as your order is prepared, the app will show the expected delivery time.
- You can also click on the menu button in the top left corner and click on the order number to get more details about the order.
- The app will show you the details such as the order’s date and time, the order’s status, the restaurant’s name, etc.
- You can click on the “Track Order” button to see the driver’s route and track your order on the map.
What If You Don’t Have A Receipt?
- You can call customer service or email them the details of your order so that they can check if it was delivered to your house or not.
- You need to enter your mobile number in the app to track a prepaid order.
- When you pay for an order through the app, a message will show on your screen if you have placed an order for future delivery.
- How much does it cost to track my meals?
- There is no additional charge for using this service, but you have to pay for the internet.
- If you are using multiple devices, for each device of yours that is registered in the app, there will be a cost of USD 5 charge per month per device. The charges will be debited from your Pizza Hut account when you place your next order through Pizza Hut mobile at any time within 14 days after placing the first order through Pizza Hut mobile. You can review all orders tracked in your account by clicking on the “Track Order” button at any time from within your last 15 tracked orders on Pizza Hut mobile site or app.
Keeping track of your food order is essential for various reasons. It lets you know about your order’s status and helps you set your expectations and decide when you want it to be delivered. You can easily track your order by looking up the order number on the app or the receipt. If you don’t have the receipt, you can call customer service and tell them about the order you placed. Besides, you will also be able to track your order if you don’t have a receipt. If you have read this article, you have learned how to track your order on the app. You can track your order more quickly and easily with these tips.
My Pizza Hut order will be delivered on October 10, and I have already paid for the order this day. Can I track my order?
Yes, you can track your food order on the app.
Will it be free if I have paid for the order via a digital platform?
Yes, it is free to track the food you have ordered through the digital platform only if you haven’t paid for the food through cash or card payments in-store or digital platform yet.
I have placed an order for a take-out, and the app did not list my order as delivered. What should I do?
Make sure your phone has a good signal before placing your food order, and check your order on the app once it shows that your order is ready to be picked up at the store. If you cannot track your food on the app, you can contact customer service for assistance in tracking food orders.
Can someone else pick up my food if I don’t have a password?
Yes, this is possible, but only if the other person has their own Pizza Hut account and password or PIN code set up on their phone or device.