Do Blundstones run big? It’s a question we get asked all the time. With boots being the most important piece of gear you can own in any outdoor environment, it’s fair to say there is often some anxiety about fitting them properly before purchase. We know this because many of you have reached out for advice on how to know what size of boot you need! In this article, we’ll be explaining everything you need to know about sizing Blundstone boots (and any other model that runs big or small). From heel to toe, here is the ultimate guide on Do Blundstones Run Big?
Do Blundstones Run Big?
Yes, Blundstone Run Big. Blundstone boots run big. If you normally wear a US 9, you should order a US 8 in Blundstone boots. If you are half a size smaller than US 9, you can still get Blundstone. Go for a smaller one. Do not worry. They will stretch with time and wear.
What’s The Best Foot Size For Blundstones?
Any foot size can wear any boot size, but there are a few common guidelines for which foot and boot size match best. You want your boots to be proportional to your foot size and shape. If you have a smaller foot, you might want to consider a shorter last. The last is the mold or shape of the boot. If you have a larger foot, you might want to consider a longer last. Blundstones are considered a medium width last and are designed to fit most foot types, like most other brands of footwear. Wider feet should go for a shoe with a wider last, while narrower feet might want a narrower last.
How To Find Your Blundstone Size At A Glance?
Step 1: Measure your foot from heel to toe. The length of the foot is measured from the heel (bottom) of one shoe to the tip of the other.
Step 2: Do your socks match? If they don’t, you need to buy bigger ones. If they do, measure your ankle using a tape measure and compare it to the size chart below.
Step 3: If your ankle is larger than the size chart, you need to buy a bigger size. If it is smaller, you can get away with buying a smaller size.
Step 4: The back of the shoe should fit the heel comfortably. The front of the shoe should fit the ball of your foot and your toes comfortably. The last thing you want is too much room in either direction.
Step 5: If your heel is too big, you can use a cobbler to lace the shoe up tighter. If your toe is too big, you can use a shoehorn and stretch the toe box of the shoe. You might also consider wearing thicker socks.
Step 6: The Blundstone is a hard-wearing boot so it will last for years if you take care of it. Use a shoe polish or leather conditioner to keep the leather in good condition and keep it soft and supple.
Why Does Blundstone Run Big Or Small?
- Blundstone is a boot that was originally developed for Australian farm workers to protect their feet from the harsh elements of the Australian Outback.
- The tough leather uppers are made from full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather, and the lining is made from 100% cotton canvas.
- They are made with a full-length vamp for added comfort and support and have an elastic gore for a customized fit.
- The Blundstone boots are available in 3 different widths – M, W, and XW (extra wide).
- They are designed to be worn with thick socks or no socks at all!
- The Blundstone boots are handmade in Australia by skilled craftsmen who take great pride in what they do!
- The Blundstone boot is made by a family-owned business and has been around since 1878. The company is based in Australia and has a reputation for making comfortable and durable boots. The boot is designed to be slip resistant and has a rubber sole. It is also very breathable and has a removable footbed for added comfort. The boot comes in a variety of different colors and styles, making it suitable for men and women. The boot has received praise for its quality and comfort, as well as its affordable price tag.
- The Blundstone boot is sold in a variety of stores and also on their official website.
- The Blundstone boot can be purchased online at the company’s official website, which is blundstoneboot.com.au, or by searching for the boot on Amazon.com.
- The Blundstone boot is sold at a variety of different retailers, including Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Foot Locker, and other local specialty stores or department stores worldwide. The boots are also sold through their official online store and can be purchased from their online store as well as from Amazon.com
What Is The Best Way To Care For Blundstones?
- You can use a leather conditioner or spray on them regularly. I’ve never used one, but this is what my dad does.
- You can also rub them with a piece of leather and apply a shoe polish to keep the leather looking nice and new.
- The only other thing is to treat them with a waterproofing spray like Scotchgard or similar if you live in an area that gets lots of rain (I’m from Florida, so I don’t have to worry about that!).
- The only other thing that I know of is that you can put them in your freezer for a few minutes – this will help keep the odor down! I’ve never tried it myself, but it seems like it would work!
- Make sure they’re well-waxed (or treated) before you wear them outside, though – especially if they’re going to be getting wet!
- You can also put them in the oven to dry them out if you don’t want to put them in the freezer! Just be careful not to overheat your shoes, though – my dad told me that he had his shoes in the oven for a long time, and they got too hot and melted!
- These are great for traveling, too – just pack them in a shoe bag, and you’re good to go!
- You can also use a hair dryer on them if they get wet, but I wouldn’t recommend it because it could damage your shoes! (You can also use a blow-dryer instead, but be sure not to overheat your shoes!)
- Don’t ever wear Blundstones outside when it’s raining or snowing – that’s when you really want to make sure they’re completely dry before you wear them again! And please don’t ever leave your Blundstones outside overnight – that’s when they start getting stinky and will probably fall apart too!
- Finally, if you do get your Blundstones wet and they stink, try rubbing some deodorant on them to help absorb the smell – that’s what my dad does!
The bottom line is that some boots run big, and some run small. There are so many factors that go into deciding what size to buy, including foot shape and width, the type of leather the boot is made from, and the design of the boot. Because of all of these factors, it’s nearly impossible to say what size will fit everyone. Instead of thinking about what size you need, think about what you want in your boots. Whatever you do, don’t worry too much. Chances are, even if the boots you bought are a size too small, they will stretch out to the right size after some wear.